Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Funny story...

I usually dont update two days in a row but I had to share a story that happened today...

I was sleeping with the 3 and 4 year olds on mattresses when one little girl started to whimper and cry. I woke up, waved her over, and she crawled and laid up against me. She told me her teeth were hurting her and I looked in her mouth and almost all of her teeth have cavities. So I rub her back and pray for her and she eventually falls back asleep. She wakes up again from the pain about twenty minutes later and I feel wet so I look down and see that the other girl next to me peed all over the mattress including on me! Hahaha....it was so funny I started laughing out loud to myself because we just showered her and I had been so distracted with the little girl with the cavities that I really dont know how long I had been sleeping in pee! Well, there you go...pee and cavities. Many of the things we deal with at the guaderia but oh how I love these children :)

No comments:

Post a Comment